Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lukes Birthday

Last night was AMAZING!!

I somehow managed to keep the secret from my husband that he was having a surprise birthday party!!
So while I took him to dinner , my sister and my girlfriends filled the house with balloons, decorations, food and liquor!
Upon arriving home, the place was pitch black and when we walked in and all of our friends yelled surprise, I swear he almost cried!!
So of course he sprayed beer all over the house and the party commenced!
It was awesome, everyone was decked out in their pajamas singing karaoke. Gina tought Lukas the "single ladies" choreography and Lisa videotaped the entire evening. That will be coming to you via YouTube very very soon LOL


Friends, both old and new, thanks for making last night so memorable!!

Kj

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I am glad it was a total suprise and that he had such a blast! Yeah for Kendra success once more. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Kendra! I'm so glad it went amazing! Sounds like it was perfect. Nothing better than that!

    I SO wanna see the "single ladies" dancing, haha. Must be hilarious and cute!

    Congrats on having been able to keep the surprise, too. That's hard!

    ReplyDelete